The Almonte Recycling Unit
- The water recycle unit was designed with water preservation in the forefront of our minds.
- Using the water recycle unit will save hundreds of litres per shift.
- It has a maximum capacity of 200 litres.
- The externally mounted, heavy duty water pump is manufactured by Davey and can be supplied with either 50Hz or 60Hz single phase power supply.
- After researching, we found that a submersible pump, due to being under water which contains various minerals, was more likely to have corrosion issues with the seals. Having an externally mounted pump means that we are not limited by size and have chosen a pump with a possible output of 225 lpm and has a Stainless Steel impeller and main pump shaft.
- Although the pump is external and not submersed, we still chose one that has corrosion resistant componentry and is fitted with thermo protection for safety.
- The tank is fabricated from aluminium and is primed and powder coated. It is supplied with all the fittings to use immediately with the Core saw.
- No changes need to be made to your Core saw for it have a recycle unit, even if you’ve not used one before. The tank will simply butt up against the saw so the water draining from the saw falls directly into the tank.
- Category: Products
- Also available: